Nocturnus Nocturnus

It was pretty good.

It started out well, but then it got a little cliche, especially with the music. I like the idea, but I was hoping for something much more dark and unexpected. The animation was very well done however, I just feel like next time you should do more work on the script because you go to animation. Good luck on your next submission.

Republican Democrat & YOU Republican Democrat & YOU

Not really portal worthy

It's not really a flash animation...it's more like an animated gif posted in flash.

End Day End Day

Not bad

I really liked your layout. You've obviously storyboarded it so that it looks as intriguing as it could.

I would just say that you need to figure out how to import more interesting drawing into the picture. If you had more innovative drawing, you'd have the full package.

Darksunda responds:

OK, thanks. I tried hard on the storyboard.

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

Outstanding

You win everything forever!

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

You got me...

So, I was watching this, and from the beginning I'm like, "Awesome animation."

But, then the dialogue started and I was all, "Oh man this is going to be lame."

And every time a character spoke I was like, "Shit, they keep over-explaining."

I'm a turd, they totally suckered me in for the payoff.

Good show.

Blockhead: Episode 10 Blockhead: Episode 10

I wish this were better.

This was beautifully animated. But there's absolutely no plot. It's just an excuse to have a bunch of random one-liners that may or may not be funny.

This could actually get picked up by a production company, but you have to have a plot. Something more cohesive than find the turtle. PLEASE do it, because you have talent!!!

Adventure.exe - Valentine Adventure.exe - Valentine

Credit your music :-(

Final Fantasy is a good music project, you should always credit your source, especially when it's on the internet.

Roger-wilco responds:

Good point man, I'll make an edit.

Popular on the Internet Popular on the Internet

Ouch...

My brain...

Why must there be such annoying sound...please don't do that.. it hurts.

Andy's Life Animations Andy's Life Animations

Well done!

Thoroughly entertaining. Thank you!

TooF Solid vs Croose TooF Solid vs Croose

Awesome...except...

If you're going to have the characters curse so much, why bleep them?

I know you said they're staying... but it's pretty annoying. Maybe if you just use a less obtrusive bleeping. It's just fucking annoying.

And if you already know the two things that most annoy the community, are you contuing to do it just to annoy the community? I don't understand...the commentaries are boring and...well...boring.

Boring.

The animation was great, just the bleeping and the commentary. It's horrible.