Baby Destruction Baby Destruction

To the NG community

Dane Cook isn't the originator of all things. He did not create the shocker, he didn't not invent punching babies.

He just made it popular with young, stupid people who like to avoid actual comedians.

Good job on the flash, the babies' faces when you punch them are worth it.

-ReBound- -ReBound-

Music sounds terrible.

But everything else is good.

TrueDarkness responds:

Right Click-Sound Off

Cherry Cola Cherry Cola

Very good!

Just a little annoying that the hitbox for some of the objects don't work too well. Also, for longer levels, make the bonus timer longer.

Striplings 2060 Striplings 2060

The guy before me is incredibly dumb.

If the guy before me took 6 tries to figure out that you could only do three things, then he is incredibly stupid. This is funny. I laughed when I saw the vast amount of things the comp. player can do, compared to the mighty headbutt.

Nice humor. Entertaining, but don't expect it to catch anyone's attention for anything longer than 20 seconds, unless they're a dullard. Try doing something longer (and with more of a purpose.) You gots STYLE!

BoMToons responds:

Thanks, just meant to be a quick little time waster, thus emphasizing the irony of the ridiculous goal of 2060.

(242/260)

Territory WAR Territory WAR

Good game, but why...

If you have such talent, why not create an original game, instead of a Worms copy. Take some time, brainstorm, and come up with an original idea. You have the skills man, use them to make some MONEY!

Wacked! Assassin Wacked! Assassin

Goodl, but...

I often got stuck in the walls and table borders. Seems like a code problem. Good idea, just kick out the bugs gee funk.

KILL DANE!! KILL DANE!!

Same ol same ol

Great animation skills, tired old premise. PLEASE come up with something that hasn't been done to death, because you're GOOD!