Nocturnus Nocturnus

It was pretty good.

It started out well, but then it got a little cliche, especially with the music. I like the idea, but I was hoping for something much more dark and unexpected. The animation was very well done however, I just feel like next time you should do more work on the script because you go to animation. Good luck on your next submission.

Republican Democrat & YOU Republican Democrat & YOU

Not really portal worthy

It's not really a flash animation...it's more like an animated gif posted in flash.

End Day End Day

Not bad

I really liked your layout. You've obviously storyboarded it so that it looks as intriguing as it could.

I would just say that you need to figure out how to import more interesting drawing into the picture. If you had more innovative drawing, you'd have the full package.

Darksunda responds:

OK, thanks. I tried hard on the storyboard.

Baby Destruction Baby Destruction

To the NG community

Dane Cook isn't the originator of all things. He did not create the shocker, he didn't not invent punching babies.

He just made it popular with young, stupid people who like to avoid actual comedians.

Good job on the flash, the babies' faces when you punch them are worth it.

-ReBound- -ReBound-

Music sounds terrible.

But everything else is good.

TrueDarkness responds:

Right Click-Sound Off

Cherry Cola Cherry Cola

Very good!

Just a little annoying that the hitbox for some of the objects don't work too well. Also, for longer levels, make the bonus timer longer.

I Could Eat A Knob At Night I Could Eat A Knob At Night

eh

Kinda boring. I'm sure you'll say something silly in response, as that you love good reviews and feel it necessary to berate people who don't like your stuff.

Also, I don't think it's THAT funny...

deckheadtottie responds:

Of course, and you're no exception.

To be honest, this audio has had plenty of excellent exposure, which is all I wanted. However, people down-voting this with zero votes, is not on.

The people who received scolding reviews, are the people who blammed this submission on the grounds it was above theirs. Fair? I think not.

This was at 3.45 yesterday, so I have received yet anoter vote of nothing. Tell me, does that audio deserve zilch?

I shouldn't be complaining, this audio was played on the worlds number one podcast, and has 58k+ downloads on this site alone. I couldn't give a toss, anymore.